Friday 1 July 2011


"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller 

Some of you reading this very first post may find that the blog title, 'Living Reflection of a Dream' is familiar to you. The reason behind that is because this is an old blog that ceased to be almost a year ago.  Due to lack of time and if I'm honest with myself, a drop of 'falling out love' on my part, I decided to no longer update and hit that awful button that reads 'delete.'  It was a silly thing to do and with hindsight, I wish I had never deleted and instead let the blog gather what small amount of dust it could gather until I felt ready to continuing blogging again.  So, gentle readers, consider this blog a reincarnation of the old Living Reflection of a Dream.  Same name but tweaked slightly to intrigue a broader audience into reading, enjoying and perhaps becoming inspired through the pieces, pictures and music that I post.

3 comments:

Kirby said...

It is nice to have you back ! :) looking forward to your posts

Rhiannon said...

I missed your blog so much, I'm so glad you started a new one!

Lucia said...

i thought the name sounded familiar! glad to know you're blogging again. xx